Have you ever wondered how tall a vending machine is? Continue reading to get the full details.
Vending machines are literal life savers to the civilized human colony. They’re used to store essential products, which could be handy when you need them the most.
One of the things that could spike your curiosity about these fine pieces of technology would be their height.
So, what is the average height of a Vending machine?
The average height of a standard vending machine measures about 72 inches. However, vending machines situated in an enclosed area could measure up to 80 inches with 72″H x 33″D x 39″W
Now that you know the average height of a vending machine let’s get into the nitty-gritty!
The Most Popular Vending Machines and Their Dimensions
Not only are the following vending machines the most popular, but they’re also the most profitable vending machines.
|SL||VENDING MACHINE TYPES||HEIGHT||WIDTH||DEPTH|
|1.||Ice Vending Machines||78 inch||48 inch||36 inch|
|2.||Branded Sodas Machines||72 inch||39 inch||32 inch|
|3.||Snack Vending Machines||72 inch||29-41 inch||31 inch|
|4.||Cold Food Vending Machines||72 inch||39 inch||35 inch|
|*Average Measurements||*72 inch||*39 inch||*33 inch|
1. Ice Machines
The average height of an ice vending machine is around 78 inches. Ice vending machines are found in free-standing form and are primarily famous in high-traffic areas.
Ice machines are used for the sale of solid ice. Picture a sunny day, and you’re the type who sweats a lot. Indeed, an ice vending machine close by would be handy.
All you need to do is to get some ice and use it to cool your favorite drink or beverage.
2. Branded Sodas Machines
The average height of a branded soda machine is about 72 inches.
Branded soda machines are one of the world’s most popular vending machines. These vending machines frequently show drinks from the globe’s most well-known refreshment brands. Little wonder they’re famous!
So, you can get yourself some Coke or Sprite at the park with friends. This beats going to the bar any day.
3. Snack Machines
After branded sodas, snack machines are not far from being the most popular vending machines.
Snack and soda machines share many similarities. The similarities are so apparent that if you remove the “snack” from a snack machine and replace it with “soda,” it’d be difficult to tell the difference.
So, you can get some chips or Snickers from that nearby snack machine while you await lunchtime. Also, the average height of a snack vending machine is about 72 inches.
4. Cold Food Vending Machines
Cold food vending machines are turret-style vending machines used to sell cold food.
Imagine yourself on a sunny day, and you’re late for work; these vending machines can come in handy. Get the item out from the vending machine and enjoy your cold delicacy.
Foods you can find in a cold food vending machine include breakfast items, burritos, or even sandwiches.
The foods in these machines are pretty perishable, so you need not invest much in them. And the average height of a cold food vending machine is also 72 inches.
Other Dimensions of The Most Popular Vending Machines
We’ve just discussed the height of the world’s most popular vending machines. Let’s see other dimensional aspects of these machines below.
The following shows the average width of the popular vending machines:
1. Ice Vending Machine: The average width of ice vending machines measures about 48 inches. Although, this estimate depends on the area or the kind of space the machine is situated.
2. Branded Soda Machine: If you’re looking forward to placing a soda machine in a spacious environment, the average width you should expect is 39 inches. However, you can get something smaller if you’re looking at placing a branded soda machine in a poky environment.
3. Snack Machines: The width of a snack machine ranges from 29 to 41 inches. Hence, you can always find a snack machine to fit into the space you have.
4. Cold Food Vending Machines: The average width of cold food vending machines measures is about 39 inches. Not a bad width for a machine used for vending ice cream and other cold treats!
Apart from the height and width of a vending machine, the depth is significant. The following comprises the average depth of the most popular vending machines.
1. Ice Vending Machine: An ice vending machine measures about 36 inches in depth. This could depend more or less on the number of items you aim to keep in the vending machine.
2. Branded Soda Machine: The average depth of a soda machine is about 32 inches. This is reasonably sufficient to hold your favorite soda drinks!
3. Snack Machines: Most snack machines in the market today have a depth of about 31 inches. However, you can always get a snack machine with more or less width, depending on the number of snacks you want to vend over a period.
4. Cold Food Vending Machines: A cold food vending machine is about 35 inches deep. Although, this depth doesn’t apply to all models.
To sum it all up, the height of a vending machine is one of the most important factors to consider about a vending machine.
Also, a vending machine’s average height is 72-80 inches. However, privately customized vending machines are exempted from this average.